Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Vacancy in Watercolour Workshop

From Evelyn Dunphy:

It's very sad when an artist who is looking forward to attending a workshop has to cancel. I know how disappointed I would be.

But as a result, there is now an opening for another artist to join our group and enjoy the magical experience of the Beara Peninsula of Ireland.

The dates of the workshop are May 30 - June 6th, 2015.
If you would like to read about the workshop, Anam Cara and all the details, please visit my website: http://www.evelyndunphy.com/

Here's a recommendation from a very accomplished artist who attended my workshop in Ireland last year:

Our time together painting in Ireland has influenced how I paint in a rather profound way. I knew it then, after the Retreat, but you never know how it will hold up. I can now confidently say, 3 months later, it has a lasting impact. You are an extraordinary teacher in the ways you are able to divine where each student is in their process, and adapt what you know to share productively and successfully with them. I am a drawing teacher; I know a good teacher when I meet one, and you are one. Thank you!
Susan McC. North Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment